Genus are the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor for the Inotec SCAMAX 4X3 range of production document scanners. They are ideal for large volume end user clients such as Insurance, NHS, Census, Election and Mail room applications as well as busy Document Conversion Bureaus. One busy bureau is currently using 18 Inotec Scanners.
The Inotec SCAMAX 403, 413, 423 and 433 scanners offer bi tonal / colour throughput of 90ppm (180ipm), 120ppm (240ipm), 150ppm (300ipm) and 170ppm (340ipm) and are characterised by a number of key advantages. The 4X3 series of Scanners is the very latest version of the Inotec production scanners with a brand new 600dpi camera assembly. Additionally, InoTec’s Perfect Document Technology has been expanded with some very practical functions, such as automatic blank page recognition and a “Snipping” function.
- No Daily Volume Limits
- No Consumable Costs with a Genus service contract
- Minimal consumable requirements
- Incredibly low life time ownership costs
- 90, 120 and 150ppm models upgradeable to 170ppm as required
All scanners will be supported by Genus nationwide in-house field maintenance engineers.
InoTec document scanner Innovations include
- Scan workstation
- Integrated touch screen
- Glass-free paper guides – no expensive glass replacements!
- Document indexing
- Gigabit/Ethernet interface
- Physical design for field upgrades
- High image quality – 600dpi at 170ppm!
- Excellent throughput speed – 170ppm (340ipm)
- Ability to feed less-than-perfect documents (bent, torn, etc.) – staples not a problem!